In Seattle 1984 Mercedes 280SEL AMG - $1500 (Renton)

Post AMG vehicles spotted online.
amgtony88
AMG Enthusiast
CITY: Rancho Santa Margari
Vehicle/s owned: 500SEC AMG

In Seattle 1984 Mercedes 280SEL AMG - $1500 (Renton)

Post by amgtony88 »

Hey everyone found this in Seattle on CL.

Good project!

looks to have the Gen II Penta and Gen I AMG White Springs.

can't tell if the engine got mod's manifold looks stock for the M110.

wwnbg-3397029821@sale.craigslist.org

Hello, I have a 1984 280SEL that I purchased about a year ago. I was planning on using it for parts for another project, but that project has fell through, so I now need to sell the car either complete or in parts.

The car overall is a little rough. It runs good and the engine is smooth, trans shifts great, brakes and steering all ok, has brand new exhaust front to back. The body is in decent shape, the r/f fender is dented and the dark blue paint is faded. The interior is very worn and not in good shape at all. It would be a decent project, or use it for parts.

It has euro bumpers, original AMG side skirts and rear bumper and original AMG Penta's with the AMG stamped into the wheels. They are the later style Penta's that clear the 1986-1991 w126 front brakes. Wheels and body kit alone are worth more than the asking price. It also has brand new aftermarket Euro headlights.

Let me know if you have any questions. If it's still listed then it's still for sale. Car is located in Renton and will be available for viewing this saturday 11/10.

$1500 obo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lowphat
AMG Enthusiast
CITY: Alexandria, Virginia
Vehicle/s owned: 2000 Kleemann Supercharged CLK 430.
1988 Jap AMG SEC Widebody

Re: In Seattle 1984 Mercedes 280SEL AMG - $1500 (Renton)

Post by lowphat »

Enjoy yourself, Marco.