Post AMG vehicles spotted online.
48hp
Site Admin
CITY: Los Angeles
STATE: California
Vehicle/s owned: 500SEC 32V AMG Wide Body Tribute

1987 560 SEC AMG

Post by 48hp »

an old Kyle ad but still online, worth looking at just for the photos...

http://car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=103285

AMG 6. 0 DOHC 32V Breitversion
These Magnificent Beauties of the Mid 80. were built on made to order basses by the famous AMG. AG of Germany. It is unknown exactly how many of these legendary cars were built however many AMG enthusiasts and Benz collector believes there were about 75 Wide-Body built per year from 1986 to 1991 which in total 375 cars. These 6L DOHC engines were truly ahead of its time. while top German and Italian sports cars where pushing 300hp these AMG. were packing massive power 385hp/283KW and 417lb/ft of torque. The modification AMG did to theses SEC did not stop with only the motor. they also modified the body with wide panels and aerodynamic for better performance the suspension. power train. exhaust system. brake system and tires and rims also got their share of modification. While all these modifications add. elegance and style to the interior was also upgraded with the Recaro seats. leather headliner. extra burl wood for the doors and other areas. With all these modifications comes a high price tag the price for these cars back then was $200k USD and up.

From the 375 AMG built during that era there is about 50 or less survived today. and this AMG is one of them with only 14k miles on it fully documented this AMG is perfect car to collect. I have been collecting these magnificent cars for over 15 years and in the past 5 years these cars are doubling and tripling in value. many Benz collectors believe the value of these cars will go up to the mid $200k in the next five years.

This AMG is the only one for sale world-wide. and truly I feel will be the last for years to come.

Fully serviced on time and recently serviced. and AMG documented for your personal viewing
This car is mint condition in and out. no rust no accident. a true fine example of these Fabulous cars.
THE VIN NR. (WDB1260451A315331)
Please feel free to ask me any question