1984 Mercedes Benz 500 SE AMG EURO - $6000 (South Arlington)

Post AMG vehicles spotted online.
48hp
Site Admin
CITY: Los Angeles
STATE: California
Vehicle/s owned: 500SEC 32V AMG Wide Body Tribute

1984 Mercedes Benz 500 SE AMG EURO - $6000 (South Arlington)

Post by 48hp »

Spotted this:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/4164035684.html
Up for sale is a very rare and collectible 1984 Mercedes Benz 500 SE AMG european spec. This car was originally built for and sold in Germany. After it was purchased it was sent to AMG and modified with lowering springs, body kit, Recaro seats with headrest speakers and wheels. I still have all of the original AMG documents proving this is a genuine AMG car. It was brought to the United States in the mid-eightes as a grey market import.

500 SEs have a shorter wheelbase than the SELs which were sold in the US. Also, the euros have smaller bumpers, better lights, and are faster as they have free flowing exhausts.

You will be hard pressed to find this car's double. I have over $10k in receipts from the last four years in maintenance to refurbish this car and have it ready for daily driver or road trip cruiser duty.

This car is beautiful and stylish, gets plenty of looks, and is built like a tank. It is Astral silver with black leather interior. It has ice cold AC and the heats blows very warm. I use this car as a daily driver and have taken on several road trips to Houston, Abilene, Tyler, and Austin. It is so comfortable on the road, especially with the Recaro seats with heat and lumbar support.

I am offering this special Mercedes for just $6000.
disqo
AMG Armchair Enthusiast
CITY: High Point
Vehicle/s owned: 1985 Mercedes 300TD

Re: 1984 Mercedes Benz 500 SE AMG EURO - $6000 (South Arling

Post by disqo »

Any thoughts on the details of this car? Does it look correct? I am interested...