Site Admin
CITY: Los Angeles
STATE: California
Vehicle/s owned: 500SEC 32V AMG Wide Body Tribute

MERCEDES W124 E300 AMG RARE For Sale (1988) UK

Post by 48hp »

spotted this:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C382528

For sale we have my lovely mercedes. I really wouldn't like to sell this car as its rather unique but unfortunately it doesn't get used and I just don't see the point in me having it when I don't do anything with the vehicle (I have a work vehicle I use all the time).
Anyways to start off with the vehicle will have 6 months tax and 12 months mot when sold. I have owned the car for a year and have only travelled around 900 miles in it! The current mileage is now just come over 80,000.

All stuff on this car is factory fitted all original.

It's a 1988 3.0 petrol. It has got genuine AMG styling too including amg dashboard, wheels, body kit stamped with amg badges, amg front and rear bumpers with front fog lights, white suspension springs stamped with amg badges, shocks stamped with amg, steering wheel, and the exhaust system is a one off made by Lorinser. Sunroof in good working order. Central locking works and i even have 2 matching sets of keys for the vehicle. Grey leather interior with a black carpet, very good condition. Drivers seat has slight wear but nothing out the ordinary. Electric seats but the passenger switch has broken, which is unfortunate so it needs a new one, or second hand from a scrappy - held in by 2 screws very easy and cheap repair. Dashboard condition is very good, the centre dash is grey with a few marks but not too noticeable. Black door cards with a grey leather centre, all fairly good condition but the nsr looks like someone's had a product on there which has made the leather have a stain. Electric windows all around, all working with tinted rear windows. Like any old car there are a couple marks here and there but not noticeable stuff unless you were really looking for it.
worth it's asking in parts.