1975 Mercedes 450sl Amg. needs transmission (san leandro)

Post AMG vehicles spotted online.
48hp
Site Admin
CITY: Los Angeles
STATE: California
Vehicle/s owned: 500SEC 32V AMG Wide Body Tribute

1975 Mercedes 450sl Amg. needs transmission (san leandro)

Post by 48hp »

48hp
Site Admin
CITY: Los Angeles
STATE: California
Vehicle/s owned: 500SEC 32V AMG Wide Body Tribute

1975 Mercedes 450sl Amg, hard-top convertible

Post by 48hp »

back up:
1975 Mercedes Bens 450sl AMG edition. hardtop convertible. Amg gave it a more aggressive/sporty looking front end, bigger brakes, better shocks/struts ect..

Story on the car. My father bought this car while he was here on business, eventually it started having transmission problems and passed it down to me. I had a shop completely rebuild the transmission, but they didn't know what they were doing apparently as after 500 miles it stopped engaging into gear and had a sound/leak coming from the torque converter, That's when i parked it back in 2011. Its been sitting ever since, I haven't had the time to get it replaced and now i am moving out of state, Unfortunately i cant bring it with me. I would rather sell it to some one who loves these cars and will take care of it.

The things that i would do. mechanical things: tires, shocks, brakes & the transmission. cosmetic: new clear coat, small tiny dent on the right rear wheel flare, just replace the chrome trim.

With my asking price, There is still a profit to be made if that's what you wish to do.

However i am accepting all reasonable offer's, so don't be scared to ask. Please, all i ask is that if you are not seriously interested or don't have cash don't waste my time. also, Low-ballers (you know who you are) you should just hit back right now.

I will get pics and possibly take a walk around video soon.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3886391128.html