Site Admin
CITY: Los Angeles
STATE: California
Vehicle/s owned: 500SEC 32V AMG Wide Body Tribute

Trade Rare 1985 500 SEC AMG Mercedes Benz for Cruiser? - $35

Post by 48hp »

spotted this:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/4843921497.html
I have this car that my father bought me years ago. It used to be really fast, It was rebuilt as a race car. Since he passed its been sitting for about 2 years. I was told its only a rebuilt title because some kids put paint thinner all over the car and smashed all the windows. It's since been repaired. I recently pulled the tank and cleaned it along with new fuel lines, fuel pump, and fuel distributor. It does start and run... It runs very rich as i cannot track down the Vaccum leaks. Im not in any rush to sell it as it means alot to me but I could use the extra cash. Might also trade for a decent cruiser. This has an AMG body kit on it and a custom truck spoiler built in. There is paint problems and body kit is old and cracking. This thing looks amazing and is a great project car. I does start right up. it has a strong engine and will work perfectly with just a little TLC. I dont know much about engines so im giving up on this. Let me know if you are interested. Im also willing to consider trades. Let me know what you have. Im looking for a motorcycle....Cruiser... but open to anything.